Champagne Journey Event
Treat your customers to an advanced look at Grower Champagne through taking them on a journey from North to South to visit some of the best villages of the region.
Host a Champagne Journey event where you explore five different Champagnes at your venue under the knowledgeable eye of your sommelier or drinks staff. Pair these with some of your dishes to add an extra dimension to the experience!
For this package you will taste 5 unique Champagnes that showcase a certain village or terroir within this incredible, diverse appelation. Each guest will taste a 175cl glass of each bottle with the added options of purchasing bottles after tasting.
Included in this package:
- Domain history and story documents
- Champagne map and village information
- In depth cuvée information
- Editable tasting notes to personalise for your event or brand
- Editable tasting mats to personalise for your event or brand
- Online or in person pre-event consultation and tasting with Deux Six Wines
- Food pairing recommendations
- Glassware recommendations
- Buy back clause on extra bottles unsold
Prices start from £90 per person. (A minimum of 12 guests per event)
For a FREE sommelier/organiser pre-event tasting kit (one full bottle of each selection) enquire now.
Massif de St Thierry - North West, Montagne de Reims
- JM Goulard La Sereine
Mardeuil - Central West, Vallée de la Marne
- Gamet Caractères
Aÿ - Central East, Vallée de la Marne
- Henri Goutorbe Percussion
Chouilly - Central South, North Côte de Blancs
- Henin-Delouvin 'Ame de Terroir' Chardonnay
Arrienteres - South, Côte de Bar
- Albert Beerens Blanc de Noirs